July 27, 2010

Getting Nothing Done = Win

Title says it all. Sigh. There'd be lots to do (yes, even besides 40k! Le gasp!), but I just can't seem to find the "motivation" to do... well, anything really :/ call it laziness, call it procrastination, whatever.

Hopefully I can set up my painting stuff soon here and get some testing done - I'm dying to try the BA schemes mentioned last time, plus a couple others (Soul Drinkers, Imperial Fists, Iron Snakes, what have you)

Also, Ravenguard aren't making things any easier. Forgeworld recently (more or less) released some new Ravenguard stuff, and I'd be really tempted to make a Ravenguard Blood Rodeo. 

Or Flesh Tearers. I like their fluff and paint scheme a lot. So much for doing BA makes picking a color scheme easy (yes, I'm repeating myself). We'll see. Once I get the first test minis done I should be able to decide more easily.


On a unrelated note, isn't this a really sweet model? Is it just me? I, for one, <3 purple (and orange - but don't tell anyone), plus the beast just looks great. The anatomy is all messed up (in a good way). I'll probably get one to paint up for display.

Speaking of which, I also ordered some stuff from Studio McVey - Lisbeth (the surfer) and Kara Black (the chick with the gun). I'm looking forward to painting these, even though, since I want them for the display as well, they'll take ages to paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment